Monday, August 21, 2006

210806

my week just got off with a bad start.sigh.early in the morning i have no idea how but i just slammed the door on my fingers.): now my middle finger is swollen.perhaps it's my punishment for swearing ytd.

maths test was quite bad.haha.i'll be surprised if i pass but hopefully i will.don't want to get another 1/20 again.haha.that was quite comical actually.the worse thing was i had to help give out the papers from the highest to the lowest and mine was the very last one.mr poh just had to be so cruel.): hopefully mine will not be the bottom one this time round.(:

i think it's time to be happier.(: doug told me ytd that i looked very disturbed.hmm...do i? haha.thought i was smiling all the time.oh well.but he's very nice.(: tried to cheer me up with all his lame jokes.though they are extremely lame but yeah he just never fails to make me laugh.(: and i realised it's been ages ever since i've talked to him.but in the end i fell asleep without saying goodnight.whoops?

after school, studied in the library with cheryl for a while then met up with ziwei to eat.his treat since he owed me money.(: talked a lot but i got a little emotional and i just had to cry in front of him.malu shit.but he managed to make me laugh."you can cry on my shoulders if you want.i've got muscular arms." haha.stoopid guy.constantly trying to show off his toned arms like whatever.i don't care k.haha.=P and since we are singtel buddies, he has kindly reserved some sms for me so i can just bug him like crazy.yay.haha.(:

it's just amazing how God puts these people in my life.people who care for me and bring joy into my life.at least i know that i'm not alone.it makes me feel a lot better and i'm extremely thankful for them.(: and yes, ziwei if you are reading this, i'm motivated to study now not because i want to marry a fat rich and dying husband but because i don't want to disappoint the many people who care for me which includes you lah.(: BUT please do not get big-headed and think you're so important ya? haha.kidding. :D

okie dokes.i'm going to study right now and try my best to focus.yes focus! i can do it! (:
tata.


everlasting
your light will shine when all else fades
never ending
your glory goes beyond all fame
and the cry of my heart
is to give you praise

from the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out, Lord.

No comments: